PLATINUM SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE SUPER BOWL SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO REGISTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SWEEPSTAKES: The Platinum Supplemental Insurance Super Bowl Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 3:30 p.m. CDT on July 3, 2018 and shall end at 6:00 p.m. CDT on July 3, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Platinum Supplemental Insurance, Inc., 137 Main Street, Dubuque, IA 52001 (“Platinum Supplemental Insurance” or “Sponsor”). In the event of a conflict between the entry instructions and these Sweepstakes rules, these Sweepstakes rules shall control.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees and independent agents) who are currently employed or acting as an agent for Sponsor, or who have, within the past two (2) years, held employment with or acted as an agent for Sponsor, or any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support and fulfillment, advertisement, or promotion of the Sweepstakes, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, and successor companies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and immediate family members or members of the same households (parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses (whether related or not) of such persons) at any time during this Sweepstakes are ineligible.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, to submit a valid entry, eligible entrants must visit the Platinum Supplemental Insurance Tailgate at Dubuque’s Fireworks & Air Show Spectacular (tent is located on the corner of Kerper Blvd. and Shiras Ave. in Dubuque) and fully complete and submit a registration form applicable to the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, the entrant’s full name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, and date of birth. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per eligible person. All entries must be submitted during the Sweepstakes Period to be considered a valid entry. By entering into the Sweepstakes, entrant binds himself or herself, as well as entrant’s spouse, children, parents, guardians, heirs, next of kin, and any legal or personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, to the terms and conditions contained herein.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of valid Sweepstakes entries received.
5. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: One grand prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to Super Bowl LIII on February 3, 2019, at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA (approximate retail value (“ARV”) = $2,000.00). Three (3) Additional Winners: Each additional winner will receive two (2) tickets to see the Chicago Cubs host the St. Louis Cardinals on July 21, 2018, at Wrigley Field (ARV = $200.00).
6. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: Winners for each of the above prizes will be selected by Sponsor via a random drawing from all of the eligible entries received following the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period. Each winner shall be contacted by telephone on July 6, 2018. If Sponsor is unable to contact any winner by 6:00 p.m. CDT on July 9, 2018, such winner shall be deemed ineligible and Sponsor shall draw an alternate winner via random drawing. Should any winner fail to comply with these Official Rules or any of the conditions set forth herein, the winner will be declared ineligible and Sponsor shall select an alternate winner. Any winner must be able to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity (where permitted).
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the responsibility of the winner. Winner must take delivery of prize within three (3) days of notification that he/she has been selected.* WINNERS AGREE TO ACCEPT ALL ASPECTS OF THE PRIZE “AS IS,” AND SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL TAXES, FEES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION SALES TAXES, PERMITS, AND INSURANCE SHALL BE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS, AS WILL ALL CURRANT AND FUTURE TAXES, COSTS, FEES, INSURANCE, AND EXPENSES RELATING TO ANY ASPECT OF THE PRIZES HEREUNDER. All U.S. federal, state, and local taxes, and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner will be issued a 1099 form for the actual ARV of the prizes at the time of fulfillment. No cash redemption of a prize is permitted. No transfer of a prize is permitted. No substitutions, except Sponsor may substitute a prize or equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
*Grand prize winner will receive a voucher for the Super Bowl tickets. Actual tickets to be delivered in January of 2019.
8. DATA COLLECTION: Sponsor will be collecting personal data about entrants when they enter the Sweepstakes. Personal data includes: name, address, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby agree their contact information may be used by Sponsor for the purposes of recruitment and/or solicitation by Sponsor.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules (including all eligibility requirements) and the decisions of Sponsor and any appointed agents, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By entering, winners, on behalf of himself or herself and his or her heirs, assignees, executors and administrators, agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless any and all claims against the Sponsor and all the Sweepstakes Entities, from and against any and all liability for any injury, including but not limited to personal injury, bodily injury (including without limitation wrongful death or disability), property damage, or loss or damage of any other kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from delivery, non-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of a prize, or from participation in this Sweepstakes, or any Sweepstakes- related activity, whether or not such injury, loss or damage arises in whole or in part from the negligence of Sponsor or the Sweepstakes Entities, their affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents, and agree that none of the Sweepstakes Entities shall be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes related materials or for stolen, late, lost, garbled, delayed, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, postage due, or illegible entries, or incorrect, inaccurate transcription or loss of entry information for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, human error. If, in the exclusive judgment of the Sponsor, this promotion becomes compromised in any way, Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the Sweepstakes offer and select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to the act that compromised the Sweepstakes. Any attempt to deliberately damage or subvert the Sweepstakes or its operation is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor or its agents. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of winner(s), and to disqualify any individual has tampered with the entry process, or has acted in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant, and the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa, without regard to conflicts of law principles or rules, and all proceedings shall take place in Dubuque, Iowa.
11. RESULTS AND OFFICIAL RULES: A copy of these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes results may be obtained by sending a request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received by July 31, 2018.