90 Seconds: Preview This Career
About the Career
Farmers and small business owners across the heartland have a need to protect their life’s work and their family’s financial security. With the rising costs of healthcare, a diagnosis of cancer, heart attack, stroke or other chronic illness within a farm family could be financially devastating. Platinum understands this risk well and markets cost-effective, benefit-rich supplemental insurance policies specifically designed to help rural families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with one of these illnesses.
If you can travel each week typically Monday–Thursday and you know you can commit to the hard work required from a six-figure career opportunity, this can be a remarkable opportunity to change the way you live.
- Realistic $75,000 annual income in your first year; $100,000 annually with more experience
- Generous commission + bonuses + renewal income potential
- 50% vesting in your renewals after two years with Platinum; 100% after five years or $1.5 million in sales, whichever comes first
- Unmatched company support and training in a sales system that works
- Typical four-day workweeks and three-day weekends
- Exciting incentive travel opportunities (with achievable qualification requirements)
- An opportunity unlike any other to achieve your personal, professional and financial goals while helping customers across the heartland