Cancer, Heart Attack or Stroke Supplemental Insurance With Chronic Disease and Accident Protection
Supplemental Insurance Policy
This lump-sum supplemental health insurance policy is designed to help families address some of the most common and financially disruptive health events. If you’re ever faced with one of these difficult circumstances, the last thing you want weighing on your mind is how you’ll pay for the best care. The benefits in this policy are immensely helpful after learning that you or a family member has experienced one of these devastating health events.
Key Benefits of This Robust Policy Include:
- Significant lump-sum cash benefits paid directly to you in the wake of a covered cancer, heart attack or stroke event.
- Significant lump-sum benefits paid in the event you or a covered individual experiences an accidental death or dismemberment.
- Experimental cancer treatment.
- Chemotherapy, radiation and other supportive drugs.
- Benefits for hospital confinement and transportation costs.
- Chronic disease benefits for Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and more.
- Accidental ICU and emergency care.
- Prescribed home health care benefits.
- And MUCH more!
Read more about the Cancer, Heart Attack or Stroke Supplemental Insurance With Chronic Disease and Accident Protection* policy in our brochure.
*Underwritten by State Mutual Insurance Company