Platinum Agency Partners
Creating new opportunities for growth in hometown insurance agencies.
1 in 3
Insured Americans say they worry about routine medical expenses.
Most Americans have health insurance. Yet, most Americans worry about healthcare costs. That’s why Platinum custom designs unrivaled supplemental health insurance policies. In the face of a common serious diagnosis, such as cancer, heart attack or stroke, our customers can focus on recovery, not expenses.
Policies With Lump-Sum Benefits That Pay for Real-Life Needs
When you receive a diagnosis, you start to worry about expenses like lost wages, added travel and medication costs. The policies we market provide significant benefits that go beyond essential treatment.
A Lifesaver When You Need One Less Thing to Worry About
Cancer knows no boundaries. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you’ve accomplished, this indifferent disease shows up like an unwelcome guest. Keith and Rebecca Clifton understand this all too well. The couple, married 40 years, have three children, 10 grandchildren and a farm that has been in Keith’s family for over 100 years. In December 2018, Keith was diagnosed with colon cancer. At one point, the couple were traveling 60 miles round-trip two to three times a week for Keith’s treatments.
“It’s been a lifesaver for us [the policy],” Keith said. “Electricity, vehicle payments, insurance payments, equipment, gas. It’s what we lived off of.”
Your Options for Working With Platinum to Acquire Your Agency
Agencies looking to expand their product offering
- Establish your agency or an agent as an independent agent with Platinum.
- Receive hands-on training in Platinum’s proven 10-step sales process.
- Required sales materials and technology supplied by Platinum.
- Platinum provides ongoing supply of qualified leads and prospect appointments.
- Take advantage of Platinum’s competitive income opportunity, bonus structure and global travel incentives.
Agencies looking to grow through strategic partnerships
- Bring Platinum on as a partner and access all of Platinum’s competitive advantages for your agency.
- Expand your support of your customers’ needs with Platinum’s line of in-demand supplemental health products..
- Quickly grow your customer base and agency team by plugging into Platinum’s proven sales and recruiting systems.
- Take advantage of Platinum’s marketing expertise, technology, income structure and incentives.
Agencies in transition looking for continuity
- Transition out of your business with confidence and peace of mind.
- Provide your community and customer base with ongoing, first-class product support and service.
- Support exiting agents by preserving jobs and creating new product and sales opportunities.
Talk With Our Agency Acquisition Director
Give Your Agency an Edge With Our Expert Services
Recruiting & Training
Our systems and staff handle the heavy lifting of recruiting and training qualified agents at scale.
Marketing & Lead Generation
We make a significant investment in marketing strategy and qualified lead acquisition, so agents can focus on what they do best.
Our in-house development team builds systems and integrations that streamline lead scoring, application submission and customer management.
When policyholders have a question or a claim, you can rest assured they will receive knowledgeable, compassionate assistance from a real customer service representative.
Unwavering Integrity and
Concern for Others
Established in Dubuque, Iowa, in 1995, our rapid growth underscores our commitment to valuing our customers’ concerns and providing real service from real people.
Protecting 70,000+ families in 20 states
Over $74 million paid in claims
Rated A with the Better Business Bureau
Founder | President | CEO
Kevin Van Veldhuizen
Director of Agency Acquisition
Partner | COO
Vice President of Sales
We wouldn’t be where we are today without careful selection of highly respected partners. Platinum currently offers policies that are underwritten by State Mutual Insurance Company.