Location: Remote – Des Moines, Iowa, area
Job & Company Overview
At Platinum Supplemental Insurance, our mission includes providing employees with outstanding opportunities for personal, professional and financial growth. It’s why you’ll love working here, and also why we celebrate so many 10+ year anniversaries. We treat our team well, we offer attractive benefits (like half-day Fridays!), and we create an environment for growth and collaboration.
If you are skilled in recruiting, sales or the service industry, here’s an opportunity to grow your experience and your income while working from home. Our talented team of recruiters works one-on-one with applicants to interview, hire and guide new sales representatives to positions with our outside sales force, which serves customers in 17 states and growing. If you’re looking for a supportive team culture, flexibility and a place you’ll love working, apply today.
This is a full-time remote employee position with a base pay plus commission. First-week training will be in-person at Platinum’s home office in Dubuque, Iowa, with all expenses paid.
What You’ll Do in This Role:
- Learn and then demonstrate proficient knowledge of Platinum’s standard hiring process, the Platinum sales career and Platinum products
- Manage a consistent applicant queue and qualify candidates through a phone interview process
- Hire quality recruits to grow Platinum’s sales team
- Provide guidance to newly hired sales representatives through their contract and licensing processes
- Demonstrate assertive time management between new leads and new hires
- Effectively maintain your workflows and candidate information in relevant software and technologies
- Contribute to quarterly and annual team goals in collaboration with other remote and in-office team members
- Periodically qualify for your own performance incentives
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar field
- Demonstrated skills in recruiting, customer service or project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours, when needed, and to work independently with minimal supervision
- A positive solutions-focused attitude and demonstrated initiative and innovation
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding personal information
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
Benefits—Why People Like Working Here:
- With base pay plus commission, you can earn six figures with all the benefits of working from home.
- Our offices close at 1 p.m. on Fridays, so your typical workweek looks like Monday–Thursday 8 a.m.–5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m.–1 p.m. It’s a great way to start the weekend.
- Your first-week onboarding and training will take place in-person at our home office in Dubuque, Iowa, with all expenses paid.
- Casual dress. We keep it professional, but we get more done in jeans than suits.
- A daily culture that supports learning, innovation and ingenuity. This is where your career grows.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance as well as an employer retirement plan with matching.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Lucrative monthly and weekly bonus opportunities.
- Opportunities to earn five-star travel incentives alongside our sales team to exotic international locations like Cabo, Cancun and The Bahamas, as well as exciting domestic experiences like once-in-a-lifetime concerts and pro sporting events.
Apply Now: Join a fun team of people doing important work.
Please complete the form on this page and attach your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Platinum Supplemental Insurance is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EOE) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty or veteran status.
*Remote opportunity available to individuals living at least 30 miles away from Platinum’s home office in Dubuque, Iowa.