Location: Dubuque, IA
At Platinum Supplemental Insurance, our mission includes providing employees with outstanding opportunities for personal, professional and financial growth. It’s why our people love working here, and also why we celebrate so many 10+ year anniversaries. We treat our people well, provide benefits they love (like half-day Fridays!), and create an environment for growth and collaboration.
If you are skilled in recruiting, sales or the service industry, here’s an opportunity to grow your experience and your income. Our talented team of recruiters works one-on-one with applicants to interview, hire and guide new sales representatives to positions with our outside sales force, which serves customers in 17 states and growing. If you’re looking for a supportive team culture, flexibility, and a place you’ll love working, apply today.
This is a full-time employee position with a base pay plus commission.
Here’s What You’ll Do in This Role:
- Learn and then demonstrate proficient knowledge of Platinum’s standard hiring process, the Platinum sales career and Platinum products
- Manage a consistent applicant queue and qualify candidates through a phone interview process
- Hire quality recruits to grow Platinum’s sales team
- Provide guidance to newly hired sales representatives through their contract and licensing processes
- Demonstrate assertive time management between new leads and new hires
- Effectively maintain your workflows and candidate information in relevant software and technologies
- Periodically qualify for your own performance incentives
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar field
- Demonstrated skills in recruiting, customer service or project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours, when needed, and to work independently with minimal supervision
- A positive solutions-focused attitude and demonstrated initiative and innovation
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding personal information
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
Benefits—Why People Like Working Here:
- Our offices close at 1 p.m. on Fridays, so your typical workweek looks like Monday–Thursday 8 a.m.–5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m.–1 p.m. It’s a great way to start the weekend.
- Casual dress. We keep it professional, but we get more done in jeans than suits.
- Friendly, modern office environment with walk-out access to some of Dubuque’s most vibrant lunch options.
- A daily culture that supports learning, innovation, and ingenuity. This is where your career grows.
- On-site fitness facility
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Platinum Supplemental Insurance is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EOE) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty or veteran status.
How to Apply:
Please complete the form on this page and attach your resume.