Location: Dubuque, IA
Platinum Supplemental Insurance in Dubuque, Iowa, is seeking a Personnel Manager. We are looking for an individual with a strong ability to sell qualified applicants on a career in direct sales. As part of Platinum’s marketing strategy, the Personnel Manager interviews generated leads and converts leads to hires in order to fill open positions with our sales force. The Personnel Manager also serves as a contact to new Representatives as they establish their contracts and insurance licensing.
Platinum offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation package, career advancement opportunities, and the necessary training and resources to help you exceed your personal and professional goals. This is an employee position that will consist of a base pay plus commission.
What You’ll Do:
- Vet generated leads through a phone interview process
- Display a proficient knowledge of Platinum’s standard hiring process, the Platinum Sales Opportunity and Platinum products
- Hire quality recruits to join the sales team
- Provide guidance to new Sales Representatives through the contract and licensing processes/li>
- Demonstrate effective time management between new leads and new hires
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of relevant software and technology resources to manage new leads and hires
What You Need:
- At least a high school degree; associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar field preferred
- Demonstrated skills in customer service, project management and data management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours and work independently with minimal supervision
- A positive solutions-focused attitude and demonstrated initiative and innovation
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding personal information
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent compensation and benefits package (including health, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; short- and long-term disability; and retirement plan with employer matching)
- The training and resources necessary to exceed personal and professional goals
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Casual dress
- Typical workweek: Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Beautifully renovated office facilities on Dubuque’s thriving, historic Main St.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Platinum Supplemental Insurance is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EOE) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty or veteran status.
How to Apply:
Please complete the form on this page and attach your resume.