Founded in 1995 in Dubuque, Iowa, Platinum Supplemental Insurance was formed to provide cost-effective, benefit-rich supplemental insurance policies that help protect rural families from the severe financial distress that can arise when a family member is fighting critical illness or injury.
Our head was in the right place as we developed innovative supplemental healthcare policies with insurance companies. And our heart was in the right place as we sought new solutions to help families preserve their hard-earned ways of life, while creating a winning career path for individuals to succeed. We also made certain that our customers would reach a live, local voice every time they call with questions.
Platinum began as a passion for Wayne Briggs and his business partners. And today, Platinum has nearly 140 sales representatives and 80 employees serving more than 70,000 customers throughout the Midwest.
Platinum enhances the lives of customers, representatives and employees by:
• Offering unmatched opportunities to enhance financial security.
• Delivering exceptional value at all times.
• Operating with unwavering passion, integrity and concern for others.
To provide our customers the best insurance products and services, while providing our representatives and employees outstanding opportunities for personal, professional and financial growth.
At Platinum, we believe in:
• Being ethical.
• Being results-driven.
• Showing sincere interest in, and respect for, others.
• Communicating honestly and openly.
• Being cooperative, positive and enthusiastic.