Insurance Sales Agent (Outside Sales)
Position Description for Insurance Sales Agent
Are you looking for a new opportunity, preferably with a company that sets itself apart and offers something special? As an Insurance Sales Agent with Platinum Supplemental Insurance, you’ll immediately feel the difference from a company that aligns itself for your success, provides you with unmatched support, offers extraordinary income and incentives, and markets a product with unlimited sales potential.
For nearly two decades, Platinum Supplemental Insurance has designed a no-hassle Cancer, Heart Attack & Stroke policy that protects families, small businesses and farms from the possibility of bankruptcy in the face of these common diseases. The immense success of this product and our customer-first business approach have provided our growing team of 200 agents with the best opportunities for financial, professional and personal growth.
- Leading commission-based compensation with unlimited income potential: First-year agents typically earn $75,000 or more, increasing to $100,000+ with more experience.
- You’ll receive a 75 percent advance on your commission in your first 9 months and a 50 percent advance thereafter.
- You can earn 50 percent on your renewals after two years of service and 100 percent after five years. As long as the policy is renewed, the renewal income is yours even if you’re no longer with Platinum.
- Generous bonuses, incentives and travel rewards are highly achievable.
- If you’re already a licensed agent, you can start right away and begin earning in your first week, then receive income weekly.
- You’ll receive thorough training, including study materials and ride-a-long training, in a marketing system that provides you with qualified leads in all of your territories (at no cost to you). And, unless you want to, we won’t ask you to market to your family or friends.
- You’ll also receive ongoing team support and career growth opportunities.
- Our typical four-day workweeks (Monday – Thursday) give you uninterrupted three-day weekends and holidays.
- Platinum provides outstanding customer service, a leading and valuable product, and innovative sales tools, allowing you to efficiently close as many sales as possible.
- Travel throughout your territory each week with your team to present Platinum’s products to farmers and small business owners.
- Execute Platinum’s system for identifying highly qualified leads in your territory.
- Identify clear goals and develop personal action plans.
- Participate in team meetings to facilitate support and ongoing growth.
- A state insurance license or a willingness to obtain a license (Platinum provides assistance through every step of the licensing process, if needed.)
- A positive attitude and dedication to your work and team
- A willingness to study and master Platinum’s sales system and receive coaching from team mentors
- The ability to travel overnight, typically Monday – Thursday only
WATCH! 90-Second Career Preview