Could Platinum Be Your Next Career?
Did you know that, in addition to marketing benefit-rich products, Platinum also offers a fulfilling sales career? At Platinum, we’re united by a mission that values personal, professional and financial growth.
When a Platinum sales representative showed rancher Dave Nelson and his wife the cancer, heart attack and stroke policy in November 2011, Dave recognized the product’s value, but he was just as interested in the Platinum sales career. “We saw how valuable the product was, but what really intrigued me was the career as an insurance salesman,” Dave said.
So, what advantages make the Platinum Opportunity so intriguing? Here are 10:
2. Renewal Income Potential. After you sell a Platinum-marketed policy and receive the first-year commission, you can continue to earn income each year the customer renews their policy. This allows your income to grow year after year. And, after five years, you will be 100 percent vested in your renewals. So, your renewal income will follow you no matter where your career takes you.
3. More Time Off. When was the last time you completely unplugged from your work, your emails or your business calls? For four days—typically Monday–Thursday—Platinum representatives work hard to help as many rural customers as possible. Then, they can enjoy more quality time with loved ones.
4. Proven Marketing Know-How. Platinum has a proven step-by-step sales system that’s simple to learn and easy to follow. People from all career backgrounds have experienced tremendous success in this career as long as they’re positive, disciplined and coachable.
5. Supportive Training. From the minute you join the Platinum family, we provide support to help facilitate your success. From training and tools, to first-class customer service, to our corporate field trainers and in-office rep support, you won’t ever feel alone if you need help.
Does the Platinum sales career sound like a good opportunity for you or someone you know? Apply today, or learn more at careers.pltnm.com.
6. Motivating Team Environment. While it has exceptional rewards, at times, this career is very challenging. Because of this, our most successful sales representatives work in a team structure, and team members help provide motivation and advice when you need it most.
7. Company-Wide Support. There are many opportunities, but not many will provide you with the level of support that Platinum does. We take care of all the administrative tasks, which is a huge advantage to working with Platinum. Our sales representatives can completely focus on helping customers and making sales, which in turn increases income potential.
8. Top-Rated Products. One of our hallmarks is the incredible quality of the benefit-rich products we market. We’re continuously researching ways we can meet the real-life needs of our customer base. This is how we’ve grown so quickly to over 70,000 customers and achieved an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
9. Advancement. In many careers, you have to wait for someone to retire or leave the company before your hard work is recognized with an advancement. If you want to see your career grow, Platinum is the place to be. Demand for our products continues to grow—and so does our sales footprint—so we need great leaders.
10. Exciting Travel & Bonus Rewards. When you work with Platinum, expect platinum-level rewards. In addition to extraordinary income potential, you will have many opportunities to collect thousands of dollars in bonuses for hitting your sales goals throughout the year. Do you like to travel and enjoy truly unique experiences? When you qualify for Platinum’s incentive trips, you’ll have the opportunity of a lifetime to travel to premier, luxury resorts.
To learn more about the Platinum sales career, including success stories from current representatives, visit careers.pltnm.com.
Click here to read how the rest of Dave’s story turns out.
This is a solicitation of insurance and an agent may contact you.