Platinum Supplemental Insurance, Inc.
Platinum Supplemental Insurance is committed to minimizing environmental impact as an integral part of our operations. At Platinum, we acknowledge that sustainable business operations are not only good for the environment, but also contribute to our financial success. Platinum Supplemental Insurance is dedicated to working within our organization and our community to become a leader in sustainable and environmentally friendly business practices. We understand that we cannot solve every problem, but we want to be part of a larger solution. We strive to set an example for not only those within our organization, but hopefully inspire our customers, vendors and peers in the industry to strive for a more sustainable future.
We are committed to:
- Waste Reduction – We will focus on reducing materials used, emphasizing reuse of materials and recycling whenever possible.
- Energy Conservation – We will invest in energy-efficient business tools, research renewable energy sources and educate employees on effective energy conservation skills. We will find alternatives to business travel when appropriate, thereby reducing our carbon footprint.
- Pollution Prevention – We maintain and monitor our HVAC system and utility use. Energy efficient lighting and appliances will be used throughout our office building.
- Water Conservation – We will invest in water-saving plumbing fixtures throughout our building and keep our plumbing well-maintained to avoid water-wasting leaks.
- Staff Education – We will educate staff on the importance of environmental conservation and preservation and in the best ways to maintain sustainable practices outside of the home. We will encourage staff to participate in community cleanup projects that will help to increase sustainability throughout our community.